Saint Nicholas

Named after the Patron Saint of sailors it has a special place in village life. Located at the entrance of the village, before the main settlement, the site was chosen following a dream. A Marine of the Greek Liberation Army in 1912 chose the site and the name of the church which was then built by soldiers, it became the first parish church of Sigri for the Greek inhabitants of the village, until 1928 when Agia Triada (the Holy Trinity) became parish church.
Agios Nikolaos holds the Cemetery and Ossiary for Sigri.