Saint Anna, Saint Nicholas, Saint George

In the interior of the Sigrian countryside, on both sides of the river Tapsa, along with the ruins of houses there are three more chapels. On the left is Agia Anna (Saint Anna), built in 1904 by the monk Pagrati of the Holy Monastry of Ypsilou.On the right bank of the river nearby are Agios Nikolaos (Saint Nicholas) and Agios Georgios (Saint George).